July 25, 2014

MBFW Berlin Outfits Day 2

Top & Leather Shorts by Topshop
Zac Posen Handbag, Nike SB Zoom Janoski

As you can see, I'm still trying to find my ways through posing and Outfit shoots.. I do still feel a bit uncomfortable doing this because I'm way better behind the lense shooting others. But hey! Practicing is the key with everything. Yeah, so I kept it pretty simple for the Bright Tradeshow. That day, I wore the second pair of my new Nike SBs (oh you should see them now.. good that I had them on for the Fashionweek first) and all black and grey. I still love those leather pants, really don't regret that purchase. And the Zac Posen Handbag was the perfect fit! A bit of black leather makes any sporty outfit chic :)

Top by Komorebi, Pants and Necklace by H&M
Leather Handbag by Freygang, Casio Watch, Boxfresh Sneaker

Sandra kept it simple as well, we went black everything, everyday. No, but she combined a self-printed top by a friend with some skinny jeans (never a bad idea) with her sneakers and a golden chunky necklace. We are such gold diggers haha.. so what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. nice shooting location :) obey art :) coool!
    dude. your sneakers....<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit- it's casual yet still edgy with the shorts and shoes! <3 Sandra looks polished and cute as well :) X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh