July 24, 2014

MBFW Berlin Outfits Day 1


As you can see, my friend Sandra and I played with the different backgrounds and wanted to see which one is the better fit. Now, reviewing the pictures I couldn't decide either, so here are both options and as the weather was getting hotter and hotter, I put my hair in a bun. Which wall do you think is better? 

Since I got myself new sneakers and decided to keep both of them, I was in a sneaker mood and went for the red Nikes. I kept the rest of the outfit beige, sporty and not too exciting. I got these beige Vintage Shorts ages ago, but they are still one of my summer all time favorites! And then, of course, there has to be a spark of gold somewhere.
UniqLo Linen Blouse, Vintage Shorts, Nike SB, Snash Jewelry
 

H&M Tube Top, Pants by [w/cmplt], H&M Sandals, 
Leather Handbag by Freygang, Casio Watch, Six Necklace

Sandra, a dear friend from my hometown, who is currently studying fashion design and accompanied myself during Fashionweek, was wearing a more elegant outfit. A color scheme I also love is black, dark green and brown. Isn't it super easy to throw such a lovely outfit together? I guess, black is your best friend forever. The green blazer she is wearing is selfmade, which I already fell in love with when I saw it on her the very first time.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love both of you girls' outfits- both look so effortless! I love the pop of red on your shoes :) How I'd love to attend Fashionweek! following you now! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. tolle outfits stehen euch beiden richtig gut
    Nike gefällt mir sehr
    Schau doch mal bei uns vorbei
    http://twoinstyle.blogspot.de

    Love, TWOINSTYLE

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh