April 30, 2014

Prag Store Berlin


Since I've spent my last summer in Berlin for a fashion internship, I love to go shopping here because you have a variety of big and small retailers. Last week I took a stop at the newly opened Prag Store in Berlin Mitte and found myself in a minimalistic and cool environment offering labels such as Lala Berlin, Kaviar Gauche, Rika, Avelon, Ina Beissner Jewelry and more. Prag Agency, which combines Sales, PR and Architecture, opened up this Flagship Store to not only welcome customers and friends to shop, have fun and get inspired by their interior and fashion selection, but also for events for instance during Fashion Week. I very much liked how they styled and combined the different fashion pieces and accessories, so you can go shop your whole spring-summer outfit there right away :)


So, whenever you're in Berlin and want to find something unique, urban and chic, this is your shopping destination! It's also really easy to find, situated on Friedrichstraße 40, it is not too far off from the center, yet in a more calm area of the touristy-Friedrichstraße. 

Prag Store, Friedrichstraße 40, Berlin Mitte
Tue - Fri 11am - 7pm, Sat 12am - 5pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh