April 7, 2014

Mindful Monday: Shopping Challenge Month # 3


How am I doing with no shopping? :) Actually pretty well! The picture underneath was taken at the 2nd flea market I went to this year and there, I was able to sell some of my stuff. My closet shrank a bit, but it wasn't that good as the first one. There weren't as much people coming to the flea, but it was okay. I still had fun with my two friends next to me :) especially because they've never been to a flea market to sell their own stuff before. So, it was funny seeing them selling and trading with their clothes :) 

Oh, okay, I have to admit, I did buy something.. but it's from my friends and 1 € each. It is a grey scarf and a shirt/dress, so yeah I don't really count these items ;-) hope that you're okay with it! But I still need to figure out what I am going to do with the leftover stuff I brought back home.. maybe my 3rd flea session this year or should I sell some on the Internet? Do you have any recommendations? :)


What's more important is that I do not have the need to go shopping anymore. It's like: whenever I stroll on fashion blogs or shopping sites, these pictures trigger my need to buy, buy, buy, but if I stay away from those, I don't even care and hey, I feel much better about it :) I think that I am really saving a lot of money and reflect more about what I want to spend it on. 

For example, I saved some money..

1. to buy me a new Camera:
Yes, finally got myself a Canon DSLR EOS and 
I am still superduper excited about it because taking pictures, 
especially food pictures ;-) is waaaay more fun!!! :) 
Check out my instagram :-P 

2. to join a regular Yoga Class again:
I've also started a new Yoga class this morning to get back deeper into it :) 
because I know, it makes me happy and calm.

3. for the special moments:
activities with friends'n family,
 and travelling :) 

Oh my, that's actually why I am saving for.. travelling this summer :) :) Cannot wait to tell you about my big plans, but what about your New Year's Resolutions? Did you have any, do you stick with it or did you already quit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh