January 8, 2014

Workout Wednesday: Full-Body Workouts

           

It's a new year, a new me and yeah a new day :) I hope that from this day on, I will post more about fun and active stuff like workouts, my actual jogging routines and just how to stay fit ;-) The past few months I have been lacking on regular workouts and training because I had to study for exams and right now, I am also working on papers, so no rest and relaxation for students ;-)

Anyways, when I lacked of motivation at the end of 2013, a dear friend came up to me and gave me a lovely letter with a bunch of 'fitness bloggers' to try out. I'm gonna assure you, I will never make videos like this ;-) there are a whole lot of peeps who can do it better ;-) Nevertheless, I thought it would be nice to share the videos/exercises which work for me and are not too 'depressing', haha =D meaning not too painful, but totally worth it! 

           

So, when I started my workouts back then I used these videos by Popsugar Fitness to help me get going :) I love these women and ever since whenever I want to do a 10minute workout I put them on. I always mix and match different videos depending on what I wanna work on and how much time I have. No more excuses, guys ;-) Be it cardio, strength with or without weights, arms, legs, abs.. Popsugar Fitness have a lot in store for you. Try out the videos and let me know how you like it :) I'm gonna change my clothes now and squeeze in a 30minute workout with these ladies ;-) Happy exercising! ♥  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh