January 3, 2014

Food Friday: Korean at Madang's Berlin


Today's Food Friday Restaurant Review is more of a recap since I was there back in the summer 2013. That night, we actually wanted to go to Little Tibet, but unfortunately we were standing in front of closed doors. However, we decided to walk up the street and find out what's around. It was pretty late and crowded when we stopped at Madang's, but the chef was so kind to still serve us. 

So, we ordered the grill for two with beef and mixed vegetables. It reminded me a lot of NYC and the lovely dinner I had with my Asian friend Kendy in 2011 :) oh and the Kimchi! Just love it :) funny stories come into my mind when I think about it: some Koreans were on our California trip and brought tons of Kimchi in plastic bags to the U.S. because they thought they'd run out =D 

Anyways, I really like Korean Food and in my opinion it's pretty healthy, too! Lots of protein and veggies ;-) The waiters in there are super nice and Madang is highly recommended because of their calm atmosphere. The prices are fair and the food is really authentic and delicious. Always worth a stop whenever you're looking for some authentic Asian food in Berlin, I will definitely go there again ;-)

Madang, Gneisenaustr. 8, 10961 Berlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh