December 14, 2013

Superwoman Beyoncé

If you haven't heard it yet: Beyoncé just released 14 songs and 17 videos while we were sleeping, I guess :) Watch this short video about her new album and listen to what she says.



I remember when I was 13, 14, my former best friend and I were so into Beyoncé, we would battle who has more knowledge about her and who's more up to date =D Yes, it was that bad and I was so in love with Destiny's Child as well. This woman is still a big inspiration for me and actually this week, I've wanted to buy myself a new album, yes CD, no itunes ;-) Read a short album review at Refiner29 here and get a first impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh