December 12, 2013

OFF COLOR Analog Shoot


NYC Knicks Beanie, Grey Sweater by H&M, adidas Originals F/W'13 Leggings, Goertz Chelsea Boots.

This is actually a recap-post since I've already received these pictures a few weeks ago but wasn't able to scan them yet, so here we go: some analog pictures during the Dreams Shooting for OFF COLOR's 3rd issue. Although I'm not 'that' into modeling, Katrin Schmidt did an amazing job making me feel comfortable. Working with her was a lot of fun and I could just be myself and do whatever suited me best. 

It was a very spontanuous shoot though, we had an hour to do this at a playground near school and yes, as you can see, there were many children screaming and playing around. But they were too cute, super curious, and they wanted to be part of the whole thing ;-) See the girl in that pink sweater on my right? Too cute :)


Kazumi Snapback, H&M Blazer & Sports Bra, Air Jordans, Baseball Jersey from the Cleveland Indians.

The pictures below were taken in the Turkish area of the town. K told me that she saw that wall sometime when she walked by and just had to do a shoot there. Yeah, definitely a must, don't you like the pattern? :) When she showed me the analog pictures one or two weeks after the shoot, I was surprised that they turned out so 'real', I guess you never know when the photographer is taking a picture ;-) And the T-Shirt is also from adidas Originals F/W'13. Always have fun and enjoy yourself ♥

1 comment:

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh