December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas x Happy Holidays!


I wish you guys lovely holidays and lots of fun with friends and family. Enjoy the days that you're home and cherish the few moments you have with them. And if you cannot be with your friends, send them Do-It-Yourself Postcards ;-) and let them know that you're thinking of them ♥ If you still need some nice recipes, check out the cookies and cakes!

Unfortunately I'm super sick right now.. again and wasn't able to post this week's Mindful Monday topic, but stay tuned for next week's thoughts ;-) My How-to-Get-Well-Soon-Post is coming up, too :) 

Sending you love and greetings from Berlin, 
xoxo M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh