October 8, 2013

New In: Givenchy Le Vernis


For my farewell of my internship at LesMads in Berlin, my boss gave me this nail polish as a small present and although purple is not my favorite colour, I'm happy to have it. Why? I love to try out new things and I think that this colour is the perfect accessory for every autumn-outfit.
Givenchy Le Vernis–Lilas d’Exception is doing what I've expected, a very high quality lacquer with a nice opacity. I always do two layers of nail polish, so the colour will be richer and last longer. When putting it on your nails the colour will turn out darker which gives you a more elegant look. The lacquer costs about 20$, so be sure which colour you'll go for.
Yes, Lilas D'Exception is definitely a GO and thanks again to my boss Katja! If she hadn't given me this, I would have never seen purple on my fingers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh