September 2, 2013

Black x Gold Fever




Not only do I love love love golden jewelry, I love the mixture of black and gold, especially in jewelry and leather goods, look at my first designer bag Z Spoke by Zac Posen. When I saw the new lookbook of the autumn/winter 2013 collection of & Other stories, I just had to get these!!! The box-chain necklace, the bracelet and these rings. Love the two tones, right now, I just adore everything edgy and black :) Maybe it's because it's getting pretty cold here in Germany.

Additionally the other day I saw a girl with this purse in the elevator, I did ask her where she got it from. It was H&M and on the onlineshop it was just sold out! Super funny! In a couple of days, this minimalistic purse with the imprint LOVE was just sold out. I've got lucky and found it on my satuday shopping spree in a shop and couldn't decide whether I should go for red or black. Decided for classic black then ;-)


I did more shopping this weekend because the first TOPSHOP just made its way to Germany and it was the weekend before leaving Berlin for college. Going back to school I guess, yep, my internship is almost over but I'll show you more of my purchases in a couple of days.

Stay tuned and happy monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh