September 16, 2013

Best of Berlin: Fashion


In brief: I've had my internship at Les Mads Berlin, had an interview with Susie Bubble, went to the Opening Show of Hien Le at Berlin Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014, bought my very first designer handbag by Zac Posen, had an unbelievable party night at the fashion week party by Les Mads, met up with Thuy Duong Nguyen, designer of ThuThu at her Sample Sale and bought this unique short, went to the Opening of the first Topshop store in Germany and had a few outfit posts with friends and me.

What wonderful three months full of fashion, food and more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh