August 9, 2013

Yay or nay? Golden Zara Sandals



In my lunch break I've joined my colleague for some window shopping actually! I didn't find anything interesting at H&M, but see there's ZARA, and then there's still this huge SUMMER SALE -.-' Additionaly there were this GOLDEN sandals! =D Haha, they were reduced from 70€ to 20€, I bought them. Now, I don't really know if I should keep them or not. Why? Well, I do not need those right? The whole afternoon in the office I was like: Okay, let's return them tomorrow! They are too golden! I do not feel much happier with them, so why keeping? 

And then later in the afternoon an outfit option popped up: these sandals, a boyfriend jeans, a male tee and my Zac. Hmm.. don't know, what do you guys think, should I keep them or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh