July 13, 2013

Sun, are you still around?

 

Yes, I just HAD to wear the new THU THU shorts on monday, right after I got it. I've combined it with a Forever 21 shirt, a bikini bandeau, my Vintage Coach bag and my Zara sandals from last season. The ring is from COS and the bracelets are from some street vendors in NYC.

Right now I'm wondering if summer is still on because it's getting a bit chilly here in Berlin. Hopefully the sun will come back and I can wear my lovely shorts more often! :) I really do love them, the colour kind of reminds me of a mixture of gold and green and I cannot wait for more outfit options!

M #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh