July 25, 2013

Good morning beautiful ones!

I just came home from a run, yep, BEFORE work. How do I feel? Superwomanish =D Why? Because I kicked my butt to get out of the door and I'm pretty proud of myself that I did a 40 minute run. Right now I'm having some oatmeal with peanut butter, banana and almonds. 

Furthermore I feel like:

Today is a brand NEW day. A FRESH start. 

Replace any negativtiy with POSITIVITY. Think HAPPY thoughts. Exercise. Drink lots of water. Nourish and fill your body with fuel and LOVE. Healthy is happy. Inspire yourself. CREATE. Laugh lots. Play around. GO FOR A RUN. Give someone a compliment. Smile to a stranger. Make a new friend. Tell yourself you are BEAUTIFUL. Spread LOVE. Be kind and create good KARMA. Take chances. EXPERIENCE. 7

While running I like having no music with me, listening to nature and just letting my thoughts come and go. Something popped up: I AM READY FOR CHANGE.

Are you? Start today :)

Happy Thursday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh