July 24, 2013

Flea finds at Soho House Berlin

 
This passed sunday I went to the flea market at Soho House Berlin which just takes place twice a year. This is when they open their doors for the public since you need to be a member to be part of the Soho Club. There's one in the summer and one in autumn I guess. There were not many vendors, maybe just ten but a lot of good stuff, like clothes from Chloé, Lala Berlin, Strenesse or small designers. Definitely worth going! The best way to find out the best fleas and stuff, check LesMads for their weekly recommendations for weekends =P 

So, I found this necklace by Tom Shot and this summer pants from Zara. Already had the stuff on because I was searching for some summer pants like this. They bring some colour in my wardrobe and I love combining these with just basic shoes, shirts and bags. No more effort needed and it's a nice alternation to shorts and skirts.

Happy strolling through fleas guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh