August 29, 2012

Last days in NYC


The last days in the U.S. were craaaazy! I've spent these days of course!! in New York City, driving back and forth from New Jersey. In the pictures above you can see that I was at the Williamsburg Waterfront with its Smorgasburg and Artists and Fleas Market again, I went to Chinatown and Soho to do a little bit of shopping, to spend the rest of my money :) I've visited some dear friends and had vietnamese lunch together and yes I went to the Afropunk festival in Brooklyn. I've got free hugs there, South African food (the bread bowl with chicken curry) and had the chance to see Janelle Monae live on stage!
I was really busy those days because I wanted to see everyone one more time before I leave this beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh