July 28, 2012

Travel journal


Back from the city, I've finished packing and now it's already midnight! I need to get up in 5hrs to get to the airport and yes I'm tired! I'd love to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games 2012 in London, but I think I need some sleep. Will I be able to sleep? I'm so excited!!! :)

I will definitely take my travel journal with me because I think it is the best way to capture special moments in life, in your travels and I do this every day :-)
In addition I'd say that having a journal you'll become more mindful, you're able to look back and really be aware of what you've did or what you're doing at that moment.
I started really early having a diary, but with a lot of (long) breaks when I was younger. Sometimes you just forget or you're too lazy to write something down, but now being in the U.S. I just HAVE TO write down the experiences I've made, the adventures I've been to, the people I've met and all the funny stories I can tell in the future! It's just really nice to read about the old days and you can see how you've grown or became wiser. And sometimes YOU just forget what have happened during a year and then it's good to look up the stories in your journal ;-)

Why don't you start a journal if you haven't started yet?


Take good care, safe travels and come back with a refreshed mind, body and soul.

Lots of love, inspiration and 

enjoy your vacation!


I'll meet you back here in 2 weeks with lots of pictures! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh