July 8, 2012

Baking my own bread #2

I'm in love with this bread!!!!! ♥.♥ It is so good!!! Just pure love!!! :) 
Guys, you have to try out this easy- peasy recipe!
I was looking for a 'Vollkornbrot' recipe but couldn't find an American good one, so I just took a German recipe and converted the measurements. 

Here it is for the German readers: saftiges Vollkornbrot
And for the English readers: 
3 and 3/4 cup spelt flour
2 cups of different seeds 
(in the pictures it is: 1 cup flax seeds,  and then 1 cup mixed with sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, barley)
1/2 liter water
1 package active- dry yeast
2 regular teaspoons salt
2 regular tablespoons apple- cider vinegar

Mix all the ingredients together with an electric mixer and put it in the cold! oven for 60minutes at 400°F.

You'll get a delicious and healthy bread! 

Enjoy baking and spread out the love :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh