June 13, 2012

Sneak Peek: Diary #2

Fri. June- 8:
* 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards at Lincoln Center NYC, you have to watch it!!!
After Garance DorĂ©'s and Scott Schuman's speech I had tears in my eyes, such an amazing and inspiring couple in the fashion industry, keep doing what you love!!! 
- finally finished the book: Glimmer- How design can transform your life and maybe even the world by Warren Berger: really good book!!! Speaks from my soul! ♥
I need to write down all the resources/ facts. I recommend it to everyone (not just for designers) out there! :)

Sat. June- 9:
- hanging around in town, getting applications done! Yes!
* I do need a big black handbag with golden straps (classics)
* every celebrity is wearing Isabel Marant now! 

Sun. June- 10:
- I've met with Sarah, a girl from my hometown in Germany, she's heading home soon! :(
* Flea Market: Hell's Kitchen: one summerdress, cutout in the back and one oversize shirt b/w, pictures are coming soon
I was like: 'Hey Sarah, let's stop by the flea market since it is close to the High Line just to have a look, I don't want to buy anything, need to save up money for Calif. 
Well, I was successful :D but thank you S for holding me back!!! xx

- High Line: it was soooo hot! Around 86 degrees, it went crazy this weekend! That's why we needed to buy some ice pops! :) And there's new street art around the High Line, check it out!


Big Apple BBQ in Madison Squ. Park, we've had Beef Brisket from Hill Country NY, a must for meatlovers!


* Starbucks with Sarah, she brought me some Neon Purple Pink nailpolish by China Glaze! LOVE IT!!!! I was going crazy because it turned out MATT!!! THANK YOU :-* 


- at night: hanging around with friends in Brooklyn, Williamsburg
- didn't work out all weekend, feel fat :D now I need to focus again>> back to work!
- optimistic: how bad do you really want it? >> discipline! YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh