May 19, 2012

wedge sneakers/ sneaker wedges

Isabel Marant, net-a-porter.com
Ash, asos.com
























Yay or nay? What do you think of those wedges or sneakers? 
At the beginning I saw them in a few blogs and magazines and I found them kind of ridiculous. 
There is always a new fashion trend and in my opinion you don't always have to follow them, just stick to the ones you like and the ones which fit your style the best. 

However, now I see them on women's feet, in Brooklyn, in the city, just recently on the High Line! And you know what? They CAN look nice and elegant! You just have to know how to pull them off (skinny jeans, black turtleneck sweater, a little bit of jewelry). I think it's the same with women wearing big sneakers like Nikes.

Still, they are pretty pricey, they cost around 300$ and I know they wouldn't fit me well, big shoes like those by Nike or Timberland are too chunky for my body type.
Maybe it is something for you?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh