May 3, 2012

Dear New York,


you make me happy ♥

A day with me in the city could look like this =)
There is a lot more to see in this wonderful place! I love it, I am definitely coming back as soon as possible! But for now, I am trying to spend every minute here to explore more things and moments.

You want to know, where we've been?


A little bit too crowded because it became too touristic and full, but it's still a great place with trees and plants! Very nice to go for a walk.

I always stop by whenever I have a little bit time left to check out some vintage stuff.

Nice and cute market, a lot of stylish people,
chosen as one of America's Top 5 Flea Markets!

We passed this gallery with its current exhibition 'American Beauty'. Lovely portraits with beautiful women, worth seeing!

My second time at Dekalb, the stores are open from Tuesday to Sunday and they are made of containers! That night they organized a Twilight Market. I think they want to do it every last Saturday in a month. They did a great job that night, Franzi and I, we got free haircuts, the music was very good and the stores are open, too.

We had dinner at Dekalb, at Nextdoorganics, salads with rhubarb dressing and some tofu, very delicious and filling!

Love,

M

1 comment:

  1. sieht toll aus und du auch maus :-*

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh